TalkToStopAndShop – The Talk to Stop & Shop Customer Survey is an online feedback program run by the American supermarket chain Stop & Shop to gauge customer satisfaction with the goods and services they provide.
The Talk to Stop & Shop Customer Survey is an online feedback program run by the American supermarket chain Stop & Shop to gauge customer satisfaction with the goods and services they provide.
The survey is very simple to complete; all you need to do is share your most recent experience and follow the instructions below.
Rules and Regulations of the TalkToStopAndShop Survey
Stop & Shop Survey
- No Purchase or Survey Participation is Necessary to enter
- Only legal residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Rhode Island can enter.
- One must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Must complete the survey using TalktoStopandShop.com.
- Only one entry is allowed per survey invitation.
- You can enter 5 times per Entry Period, regardless of the method of entry
- Limit of one entry per person per monthly entry period.
- Must take the survey within 7 days of the visit
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted.
- Each participant may only win one prize.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable.
- A valid email address and contact number are required.
- Non-Winning will not carry forward to the next Entry Period.
- Employees and associates of Stop & Shop are not allowed to enter.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by the law.
Steps to complete the TalkToStopAndShop survey without any Hustle
- First of all, make your purchase at the nearby Stop and Shop store and save your receipt.
- In the next step, Visit the survey page at www.talktostopandshop.com
- Select your preferred language: English or Spanish
- Now, enter a 20-digit survey pin from your purchase receipt.
- Once you have entered your information, click Start to give your feedback.
- Start answering online questions about your overall assessment
- You need to rate your overall satisfaction with the Stop and Shop visit
- Rate your satisfaction with the customer service and products at Stop and Shop Store.
- Give special comments and mention problems, if you have any
- Answer all the survey questions giving your honest feedback
- Finally, Fill in your contact information to enter the sweepstakes.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the Stop and Shop Survey.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance into the contest.
- Now, wait for the sweepstakes administrator to announce the winners.
- You will get the opportunity to win 1 of 10 $500 gift cards every month from the company.
Rewards for taking part in the TalkToStopAndShop survey
Rewards are given as an appreciation for taking part in the survey. They are giving a 500 gift card.
Purpose of conducting the TalkToStopAndShop survey
Stop and Shop are looking to upgrade. The majority of the questions in the survey will be about the customer’s satisfaction, the behavior of the staff, their shopping experience at the supermarket, and their likelihood of returning in the future. For online participation in this survey, all you need is a supermarket purchase receipt for a recent purchase. Both of these surveys are free.
The TalktoStopandShop.com Survey enables businesses to learn from their customers what they think of their products, services, and stores so that they can advance to the next level.
In this Talk to Stop and Shop Survey, only regular customers are invited to participate and provide feedback.
History of the TalkToStopAndShop company
The supermarket chain Stop & Shop is mostly found in the US’s northeastern states. Their grocery store was their first location in 1892, but they have expanded significantly since then.
Their chain was acquired by the Dutch supermarket operator Ahold in 1995, and they have served as Giant Food Stores’ sister chain. They merged with the Delhaize group on July 24, 2016, creating Ahold Delhaize.
In the United States, they have over 400 locations, and that number is still rising. They’re known for their bakery, grocery, deli, seafood, produce, meats, pharmacy, and many other services.
Since 1995, Stop & Shop has been a 100% owned subsidiary of the Dutch supermarket chain Ahold. From 2004 to 2011, it was part of the Stop & Shop/Giant-Landover division with the sister chain Giant-Landover.On June 24, 2015, Ahold announced that it would merge with Delhaize Group, a Belgian grocery store conglomerate based in Brussels.
Delhaize Group had Hannaford in Scarborough, Maine, and Food Lion in Salisbury, North Carolina, as its U.S. grocery store operations.
The merger was completed on July 24, 2016, and the new holding company was given the name Ahold Delhaize. It is now a sister company to Food Lion and Hannaford, two rival New England supermarket chains.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many times may I enter the Stop and Shop Customer Survey Sweepstakes?
You may enter 5 times during each monthly entry period.
What is the total ARV of Stop and Shop Gift Card Survey Prizes?
The total ARV of prizes is $60,000.
Can I enter multiple times using the same survey code?
No, one survey code is valid for one time only.
What is the Stop and Shop Survey Sweepstakes Entry Period?
The promotion period begins on January 1, 2022, and ends on December 31, 2022.
Stop and Shop Website: stopandshop.com
Stop & Shop Survey: www.TalktoStopandShop.com
See also AlsFeedback – AL’s Survey – Win $250 Gift Card
Stop and Shop HQ Address: 1385 Hancock St, Quincy, MA 02169, The United States.
Stop and Shop HQ Phone No.: 800-767-7772
Stop and Shop Customer Care Number: 1-800-767-7772
Thank you for reading up here, I appreciate it. I have tried to explain all the necessary information regarding the survey in the easiest way possible. If you have followed all the instructions properly, you will complete the survey without any hustle.
You can win $500 in Stop and Shop gift cards by taking the Stop and Shop Survey. Simply take part in the Stop and Shop Customer Survey and complete it.
Related Tags: TalkToStopAndShop